Eestikeelne 2016. aasta Tallinn-Kääriku Retke info- ja registreerimisleht asub siin.
On Friday, 1st of July, stronger students of TTU will hop on their bikes to escort the flag of TTU from Tallinn to Student Summer Games at Kääriku. Everybody who thinks they are strong enough are welcome to take this adventurous trip. We meet in front of TTU at 4:00 AM, the start is at 4:30 AM.
To submit your participation, you need to send a free-form message “wish to register” to 250 [ät] rattamatkaklubi.ee and pay the participation fee 25€ by Wednesday, 29th of June with a wire transfer to account EE501010220085505015 (recipient’s name is Tipikate Rattamatkaklubi; the account is in SEB bank).
The participation fee includes:
- Support car help (luggage transportation, first aid, technical help, transportation for those who can’t continue with cycling to Kääriku or to a nearby train or bus station).
- Sport drinks and glucose tablets.
- Snacks from support car during the trip.
- Catering at Kääriku (dinner the night we arrive and breakfast the next morning).
- Sauna after finishing at Kääriku.
Most general information about this event can be found here.
If you use Facebook, attend to the trip also on our Facebook event page.
Event is sponsored by TTU Student Union.
Aivar Hannolainen, 5163158
Marko Vilberg, 5255370